Tuesday, October 7, 2008

studio 5

as far as i know, my jewelry is going to be shown on studio 5 today at 11:00 on channel 5, so if you see this post before then, you can check it out!

7 comments:

Janese said...

Beckie! I was so excited for you when I saw your jewelry on Studio 5 today! You are so talented and you are going to go so far with all of your amazing creations! Love Ya!!

Lish Fish said...

It was a great segment! I am definately going to check it out when I go see my Grandparents in Logan in a few weeks! That is soo exciting!

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

Congratulations, Beckie!

Ericka said...

I am so sad that I missed it! You are amazing with your creativity! You inspire me to go after my dreams! Keep up the good work!

Taunya said...

Hey I found the clip of them showing your jewelry- how cool are you!
http://studio5.ksl.com/index.php?nid=71&sid=4456267
Hopefully that works for those of you who missed it.

Tony and Mary said...

Your jewerly is so cute, your mom said that you sold a lot, WAY TO GO!!!

Amy said...

Congrats, Beckie! I just watched the clip. How exciting for you!!!