Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pearce, Lillee, & Jack








Here are some pictures I took of the kids. I was very mean to poor little Jack here in this last picture. He was so tired and was screaming and just wanted me to hold him, but I had been planning on taking pictures all day, and was not about to change my plans, so I took them anyway. I did eventually get him to calm down by letting him drum in most of the pictures. fun times! The top picture is of Pearce asleep by the old dvd player that he took apart by himself so that he could demolish it and play with the little parts. I guess it really wore him out.

5 comments:

Tera said...

So fun! Our DVD player just died and I was going to throw it away. Does Pearce want it? Let me know.

Mandi said...

Cute cute cuuuute!!! Pearce and Jack are such handsome little kids and that Lillee is so gorgeous!

angie and graham said...

hey becky, your kids are absolutely adorable. i can't believe how much your daughter looks like you and you. cute pics! angie

Rachel said...

What fun pics! Lillee is such a princess!!

cfarar said...

Love the pictures. That is awesome that you let pearce take apart that DVD player. Clay use to love doing things like that. Your kids are adorable. I love Lillee's bangs. I have been debating about cutting Kennadie some bangs. I got your message, can't wait!