Friday, July 11, 2008

SWEET SHOPPE JEWELRY ONLINE, YAY!!!!

Hello! I'm so excited because my lovely brother Jon set up my Sweet Shoppe jewelry page on my mom's website, mycoverme.com, yay! You can go on and see my designs and check out my mom's cover me's, which are redesigned and have fabulous new necklines. I love mine and wear them all the time! I will be adding a lot more bracelets right away, plus my really fun dog tags I've just started doing! Check it out and if any of my friends or family, or their friends or family want anything, e-mail me and that way you don't have to order it on the website, so everything will be cheaper!

5 comments:

Tera said...

congratulations! Good luck with everything.

Rachel said...

Yea Beckie!!! I love it! The Candy Jar one is definitely my favorite. I love the names you picked for all the bracelets, too. Super cute!

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

http://sweetshoppejewelry.com/

Okay, I'm just checking...I couldn't find your jewelry on the CoverMe website and when I looked up Sweet shoppe jewelry online I got that website above.

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

okay, I had an older link. I think I found it.

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

I love the Soda Pop one, that is cute! Actually they are all cute!