We went to see Frank Caliendo at the Ogden Amphitheater on Saturday night. He was really funny! I took this picture of Aaron and Beckie with Frank after the show. Erick
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Frank Caliendo
We went to see Frank Caliendo at the Ogden Amphitheater on Saturday night. He was really funny! I took this picture of Aaron and Beckie with Frank after the show. Erick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh, Jeremy will be so jealous! We love Frank Caliendo, but have spent so much money on other entertainment this summer that we just couldn't justify going to see him too. Glad you had fun!
That is so cool Beckie!!
That sounds like so much fun! I love the picture.
How fun! I think he is a funny guy. You are so talented with your jewelry and everything else you do. I wish I had you craftiness!
How come I've never heard of him? He looks pretty funny, though.
Hey I sent you guys a blog invite so check your e-mail. I am so jealous I love Frank!
Just to reply to your comment : Thank you! And, I don't know when we will be back. Bryan says we won't be back this year =(. Money is tight and we are all kind of tired of traveling. Congrats on your jewelry! Any success yet?
hey becky---this is Annie Walker(west)---I absolutaly LOVE your jewelry---so so cute!
Looks like things are so great for you
=)
Post a Comment