Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bear Lake



We went to Bear Lake this past weekend for the Williams reunion. It was a lot of fun! The kids had fun at the beach and we all got sunburns.

6 comments:

Tera said...

From the pictures, it looks like the kids had a blast! I love bear lake in the summer time. I'm glad you had fun.

Mandi said...

Bear Lake is so much fun! Pearce looks like he is having a blast in that mud. I love it! Hopefully we'll see you guys on Friday!

Rachel said...

So cute! I would love to squish my toes in that mud...mmm, mmm!

cfarar said...

Cute Pictures. Looks like a blast. We had such a good time there last summer. I wish so bad we could come visit this summer and go to Bear lake. It is beautiful up there.

Ashley said...

I cannot believe how big the kids are getting! They are adorable as always! I hope you guys are having a great summer

Hoenes Family said...

How fun! What cute pics of your kids! That is fun you got to go to Lagoon twice in one week! I bet your kids loved that! I tried to get back to my blog through yours but couldn't. If you have tried and it didn't work, it's because you have Hoenesclan instead of thehoenesclan. Hope you guys are enjoying your nice Logan weather. I love summers there!