Monday, June 23, 2008

Lagoon

We got tickets to Lagoon through Johnny's (Jessica's husband) work. We got to go 2 days in one week because the power went out during the first day. It was a lot of fun!

9 comments:

Mandi said...

Lagoon is so much fun! Not. j/k- We had a fun time when we went, but I think we'll have more fun when our kids are Pierce and Lillee's ages. We miss you guys and hope all is going well. We plan on coming up on the 4th so hopefully we'll see you.

Rachel said...

Such cute pictures! You make me want to shell out the way-too-overpriced amount of money and go, haha! :)

The Ferry Bunch said...

Becky! I was so excited to see you on my blog. Wow, how crazy to see our little families. Yours is so cute and so are you. I think your kids look so much like you. Thanks for keeping in touch. I will add you to my blog...hope that is ok Jen

The Ferry Bunch said...

Becky!! I was so excited to see you on my blog. Thanks! What craziness to see us and our little families now, huh. Yours is super cute, I think your kids look so much like you. Cute cute family.
Jen

cfarar said...

Beckie, I didn't recognize you with blonde hair at first. It seriously took me a minute to realize it was you sitting by Erick. Looks good! Cute pictures. It was great chatting with you the other day!

angie and graham said...

wow, i haven't been to lagoon since our senior year in high school. i hear it is still a lot of fun. your children are adorable, becky.

Ericka said...

Your kids are so cute Becky! I'm jealous of how young you look but I bet you get grief for that all the time. I'd still trade ya though!

Kyle and Janell said...

Hey Becky and Eric, Kyle Beagley here. Do you remember us? We found your blog through James and Janese. Good to read up on what's happening in your life. We're liv'in it up down here in good old Price, Utah.

Callee said...

I love Lagoon. I am hoping we get to go this year because I want to try out WICKED. It looks like so much fun. Did you go on it?