Wednesday, June 4, 2008
School's Out!
I am so excited that Erick is out of school for the summer. He is starting his job with Logan City next week, so that will be good, because he will have that connection with them when he finishes school next May. Pearce got out of school last week, and it is kind of crazy having all 3 kids all day long! I need to organize our days better so I don't go nuts. I have been busy making jewelry and stuff. There's a brand new boutique in the Logan mall that is probably going to carry my stuff. I'm going in today to talk to the owner about it, so hopefully she'll want to put some of it in. I talked to her yesterday when I was in there, and she had bought something I made from Valhalla Salon once, so I know she already likes what I make, but we'll see what happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That's HUGE! How exciting! Keep us updated -- I still want to buy some. My ear holes have filled in and I'm scared to get them peirced again, but I so want to!
Good luck with the jewelry and Happy early Birthday in a week! What are you going to do to celebrate? I hope you have fun. I made you a card, I just need to send it now.
Yeah! I think she'd be crazy if she didn't want to sell your jewelery. It is seriously so cute! Pearce is done with school? That is nuts! I wish we lived closer. We'll have to come see you guys again soon.
When is your jewelry going to be available on your mom's website? I have really liked my coverme.
Beckie- That is so awesome! You should just open up your own little boutique. You are so creative and talented and I just adore everything you come up with.
Post a Comment