Thursday, June 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHRYN!

I just wanted to wish my awesome cousin Kathryn a happy birthday! You have always been so good to me and such a great friend. I miss those fun times we used to have when we were little. Thanks for all you do for me and I hopefully we'll see you sometime soon, because I wanted to let you pick out some jewelry for your birthday! Love ya! Beckie

4 comments:

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

I'm glad I checked your sight, I was going to see if you had your jewelry up yet on the coverme website. I am very anxious to see it! You are so sweet! I miss the old days, too! You have always been like my 'big' sister =) I remember when we would intertwine our arms in an 'unbreakable' chain so that we could get our way with our parents and have sleep-overs at each others houses. I wish we lived close by again!

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

I'm glad I checked your sight, I was going to see if you had your jewelry up yet on the coverme website. I am very anxious to see it! You are so sweet! I miss the old days, too! You have always been like my 'big' sister =) I remember when we would intertwine our arms in an 'unbreakable' chain so that we could get our way with our parents and have sleep-overs at each others houses. I wish we lived close by again!

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

I'm glad I checked your sight, I was going to see if you had your jewelry up yet on the coverme website. I am very anxious to see it! You are so sweet! I miss the old days, too! You have always been like my 'big' sister =) I remember when we would intertwine our arms in an 'unbreakable' chain so that we could get our way with our parents and have sleep-overs at each others houses. I wish we lived close by again!

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

I'm glad I checked your sight, I was going to see if you had your jewelry up yet on the coverme website. I am very anxious to see it! You are so sweet! I miss the old days, too! You have always been like my 'big' sister =) I remember when we would intertwine our arms in an 'unbreakable' chain so that we could get our way with our parents and have sleep-overs at each others houses. I wish we lived close by again!