Ahh! Beckie! First, so happy to find you have a blog and 2nd...WOW! You came up with that!? How awesome! Do you sew them yourself? You are so creative, what a great idea! I hope you do well with it and good luck! I can't wait to see your jewelry on there!
Okay, I so did not recognize you. I even though "I wonder why Beckie isn't in one of the pictures" and then I read the name and looked closer. I call you some time.
Beckie, what AM I supposed to give you for your birthday? You can make anything yourself, nothing I would give you would be anything so very unique. So, what do I give to the girl who has it all?
Hey I have some pictures of Jack I want to send to you. I don't know your email so email me and let me know :) lacijilldavis@gmail.com or you might be able to save them right off my photo blog??...
7 comments:
Ahh! Beckie! First, so happy to find you have a blog and 2nd...WOW! You came up with that!? How awesome! Do you sew them yourself? You are so creative, what a great idea! I hope you do well with it and good luck! I can't wait to see your jewelry on there!
Beckie,
Okay, I so did not recognize you. I even though "I wonder why Beckie isn't in one of the pictures" and then I read the name and looked closer. I call you some time.
Cody
So now Beck, you're taking all of the credit! Ha, ha! Just kidding! Love, Mom
Is it going to be your jewelry on the website? I want you to make me and the girls some :)
Yeah! I'm so glad that I found your blog. Can I tell you how much I love the cover me's? Wow. Brilliant.
Beckie, what AM I supposed to give you for your birthday? You can make anything yourself, nothing I would give you would be anything so very unique. So, what do I give to the girl who has it all?
Hey I have some pictures of Jack
I want to send to you. I don't know your email so email me and let me know :) lacijilldavis@gmail.com or you might be able to save them right off my photo blog??...
Post a Comment