Friday, June 6, 2008
LeYdA's BoUtiQuE!!!!
I am so excited because I just got my jewelry into the new boutique in the Logan Mall, Leyda's Boutique. It is owned by the cutest girl, Liz, who was Miss Teen Utah just 2 years ago, and now she owns her own store. She is so sweet. She has the cutest clothes in there. I want to buy everything in there. There's some high end stuff, and some less expensive things that still look expensive. I love it, and I'm so happy that she wants to sell my stuff in there!! The name of my stuff is Sweet Shoppe Jewelry, so when you get a chance, go in there and check it out and all the cute clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Beckie! That is so cool. Congrats!! I'll have to make a trip to Logan and check it out sometime!! How fun!!
YEAH! That's amazing, Beckie! Congratulations!
Yeah! Congrats Beckie! You are going to be famous one day and the stars will be wearing your jewelery line!
Yea for you Beckie!!!! I'm so excited for you, congrats!
I found your blog through Rachel, congrats! You are so cute and talented, I just love your family!
Beckie, that is awesome. I saw this blog page when I was looking for one and it totally reminded me of you.
Beckie! I am so glad that I ran into you! What a cute blog and I am so excited for your jewelry line to take off. I need to go check it out! You are so talented as well as beautiful!
I just got your card and ring today. Thanks! They are so cute!
I'm a little late, but congratulations! I hope it's going well!
Post a Comment