Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Some of My Latest Creations!!!

I love the little crystally beady filigree locket on this bracelet!
I wish These pictures of my necklaces were better, because I really like them!

Some of my neclaces, and not a good picture!Oops!
My favorite bead that I made on this Bracelet is the coral one with little turquoise and lime flowers that I cut out from vintage fabric and decoupaged on!
I wish you could see this in person. I had so much fun making this. The collage in the middle is some really cute scrapbook paper with lace that I painted lime on top. Then I put a brown with white polka dot fabric circle on next. On the top is a vintage metal flower that I painted green and put a little swarovski crystal in the center.

This is what I like to call, my "corsage" style bracelet, because it has that huge bunch of beads at the top of the wrist. This is one of my favorite color combos-pink, black, white, orange, yellow, and gold!
This is my own bracelet that I made, and I wear it all the time. I love crazy. The crazier the better, in my opinion. I made the rhinestone bead, the paper decoupage one, and the orange one with rhinestones. This bracelet makes me happy.

3 comments:

Laci said...

Ok these are so cute Im loving mine!!! Your so so talented I can't believe all the work you put into them! ... I ordered some chi's from Jessica so when they come in Im comming up to logan to get them so we can play and take pics!!

Anonymous said...

Beckie,
I love your bracelets! You are so talented. Also I love your mom's idea of the cover me's. Do you guys still have your website?

CDF

CBS said...

Hey! I love your bracelets! Where can I buy them!? Do you have a websight? I first saw them at the botique in Brigham and I'm so mad I didn't buy one then!