Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Me wearing a COVER ME!

This is me wearing one of my mom's cover me's. She is starting a new business with these little squares of fabric that you can attach to your bra, and wear them under low-cut shirts or dresses. I love them because they are so easy to just throw on when you don't want to wear tons of layers! It's kind of a cheesy picture of me, I definitely need to practice my modeling skills!

4 comments:

angie and graham said...

Beckie, you are as cute as ever. let me know where I can get some cover me's. I would be interested in them.

Janese said...

Beckie, you are soo pretty! You take great pictures and I have to say, if I could have anyone's hair in the world, it would be YOURS! I love it! And I LOVE the necklaces you made. They are sooo cute! Love ya.

Robyn Pearson said...

Hey Beck! The CoverMe! website should be up and running in about two weeks! Thanks for the advertising! Love, Mommy

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

Yeah Beckie, you know I always thought you were so ugly! =) Of course I am kidding! I always wanted to look just like you when we were kids!