OKAY, here I go with my answers Laci! Hopefully I won't divulge anything too embarrassing about myself for everyone to read!
10 YEARS AGO I WAS:
Actually, I was in beauty school at Bon Losee learning how to be cute and living at Branbury in Provo. My days consisted of school, working out at Gold's Gym, and flirting with the boys in my building. What a life!
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST FOR TODAY:
1-shower
2-get dressed
3-do my dishes
4-plan a delicious dinner (maybe)
5-plan my talk on fashion and beauty for enrichment night tonight
SNACKS I ENJOY:
-smoked almonds
-nutrition bars like Atkins chocolate peanut butter, and Balance bar peanut butter and yogurt honey peanut
-Jones Soda
-pie dough and bread dough
-Little Debbie treats
3 BAD HABITS
1-sometimes being nitpicky about my house being organized/straightened up
2-using the inside of my kids' collars to wipe their nose if I don't have a tissue nearby( I'm sorry, I know it's gross, but I bet lots of you have secretly done it, too)
3-being late all the time
IF I WERE SUDDENLY A BILLIONAIRE:
I'd first build a huge house, and decorate it exactly how I want to, I'd buy me and my family all new wardrobes, maybe get some fun cars. I'd especially love to be able to be really generous with my money, that's always so impressive to me when people are so giving when they don't have to be.
PLACES I'VE LIVED:
Orem, Logan, Bennion, West Jordan, Bear River, Logan, St. George, Provo, Brigham, Logan, Missouri
JOBS:
Crystal Springs, Idle Isle, Dixie Catering, The Hub at USU, McDonald's, Dollar Cuts, Total Eclipse
5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1-I am obsessed with throwing things away/giving things to the DI
2-I am very good at celebrity trivia
3-I love shopping by myself
4-I don't really love to exercise, but I do it because it makes me feel good about myself
5-I really want to be more knowledgeable about the scriptures
PEOPLE I'M TAGGING: Mandi, Janese, Mary, Amber, Callee
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey Beckie!
That was so fun reading your answers! And you were already cute BeFoRe you went to beauty school!! About wiping your kids noses on their shirts, that's pretty funny! I've done it too!!
Miss and Love ya, Janese
Beckie!!
I found ya while browsing when I should be cleaning. It is good to see you and your cute little family. I knew you had gotten married and had your oldest, but then I didn't hear anymore... You look great! Keep bloggin!
Lish Fish (Blau)
Oh my gosh! It was really good to hear from you. Your family looks adorable, but I don't see a picture of you.
Post a Comment