Tuesday, January 15, 2008

All about Us!

When I read in other people's blogs and it tells fun little facts about them, I love it, so I thought I'd do that about our family!!! Yay for all of you who are reading this.

ERICK-
favorite color-blue
favorite food-beef
favorite tv show-The Office, the news
favorite movies-Rudy, Brian's Song
favorite actors-none, because they're liberal, but he really does like Steve Carell and some others
favorite talk show host-Glenn Beck
favorite music-whatever's on the radio!
hobbies-watching sports or funny shows on tv, studying
things he'd like to do some day-go to a Bear's football game, own a restaurant, work in a forensic lab,go to culinary school, go to the Philippines
things that bug him-bad drivers, planning things last minute, bad calls in a game he's watching, annoying liberal people
facts about him-he's soooo loud when he's watching sports, he's a great cook, when he points at something he uses his mouth like in a little pucker instead of pointing with his finger(he learned that in the Philippines), he's a really hard worker and all his professors love him

BECKIE-
favorite color-pink of course!
favorite food-really anything with lots of cheese, cinnamon rolls, chocolate, lemon flavored stuff
favorite tv shows- The Office, 24, lame reality shows like The Hills, and Real Housewives of Orange County
favorite movies-Hairspray, High School Musical 1 and 2(I love most of the Disney Channel movies because me, Pearce, and Lil watch them all the time!) fun old movies from the 50's and 60's , Anne of Green Gables, Nanny McPhee, Can't Buy Me Love, Frequency, Yours, Mine and Ours, Grease 1 and 2, Legally Blonde, Back to the Future (as you can see I'm a very deep and intellectual person)
favorite actors-Steve Carell & pretty much everyone else on The Office, Keifer Sutherland, Jon Travolta, all of the cute little Disney Channel actors
favorite actresses-Reese Witherspoon, all of the cute little Disney channel actresses
favorite music-anything with a good guitar and drum beat( but not too heavy)
I love that song For The First Time by Lifehouse
hobbies-designing jewelry, shopping, decorating, eating
my daydreams for the future- have my dream house, be well-known for my jewelry design,go to a really luxurious tropical resort and shop all I want and get pampered
things that bug me-dirty floors, clutter, dirty sinks, dirty dishes, dirty noses, dirty coats( do you see a pattern here?), when people don't listen to me, people that don't smile
facts about me-I have a continuing complex about boys not liking me in high school that I can't get over, I of course, love high heels and clothes and pretty much anything to do with fashion in general, I am very good at remembering names and faces and I often remember someone from high school or something and they have no idea who I am( I really wish I was not so good at remembering people) I love to be goofy with my mom, my brothers and Erick,I love dancing and wish I had some reason to actually do it, I love , love, love vintage jewelry, decor, clothing styles

PEARCE-
favorite color-blue
favorite foods-bacon, pop, water, smarties (yes, these are the things he told me)
favorite tv show-Pokemon
favorite movies-Spiderman, Disney Channel movies
favorite music- Rascal Flatts
favorite actors-Ben 10 movie actor, Boy on Wizards of Waverly Place
hobbies-watching tv, drawing, dressing up in costumes that he makes up
facts about him-he is so creative, he talks like he's a grown-up, he has a great laugh, he's very concerned about how he dresses and his hair, he sleeps on the floor or on the living room couch almost every night

LILLEE-
favorite color-purple
favorite foods-chicken, bacon, eggies
favorite tv shows-Hannah Montana
favorite movies-Looney Tunes DVD, Care Bears, High School Musical
favorite music-Once There Was a Snowman, Honkeytonk Badonkadonk (what a lovely combination, I know)
favorite actress-Gabriella on High School Musical
hobbies-play with dollies, draw, do mommy's hair, play with Jack and Pearce, sing primary songs and pretend she's the chorister all day
facts about her-she loves to sing, she calls her dolls her kids and she names them funny names like Shella, she totally talks like she's a teenager, she likes to do the dishes with mommy, she loves to pick out her outfits for the day with mommy

JACK-
favorite foods-granola bars, milk, treats
hobbies-playing with Lillee, having mommy hold him, playing in mommy's beads, playing with pots and pans, pretending to vacuum, having daddy throw him in the air
his favorite words-ball, bite, mama, uh-oh, no, mmmm,
facts about him- he is so good natured and fun, he loves to clench his fists and make funny faces, he loves to walk around in his squeaky shoes

5 comments:

Janese said...

That was sooo much fun to read about your little family!! That is really a great idea!! What a cute family! Love ya, Janese

Janese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Hey Beckie! It has been too long. I loved reading about your family. They are absolutely adorable! :)

Laci said...

I tagged you!

Unknown said...

So your husband does the mouth-pointing thing, too? Bryan did it so much that I had to start doing it, too because he doesn't know what I mean if I just nod my head in a certain direction and stare at whatever I am trying to get him to notice =)