Ha Ha ok that is so funny! I can't believe they found that :) Your dad is so funny- Love him.. and how true :)
I hope you had a good birthday Erick! I love your card, very funny! We will send your present soon!
Thanks for all the fun facts Becky. It was fun reading them. I feel like I know you better. And we have a lot in common. Callee
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ha Ha ok that is so funny! I can't believe they found that :) Your dad is so funny- Love him.. and how true :)
I hope you had a good birthday Erick! I love your card, very funny! We will send your present soon!
Thanks for all the fun facts Becky. It was fun reading them. I feel like I know you better. And we have a lot in common.
Callee
Post a Comment