
I am really excited about this fun flower necklace that I just designed, and I had to post it! I made it with ripped fabric and vintage jewelry,rhinestones, beads, and ribbon! My cousin Laci gave me the idea, and I'm so glad!! It is definitely a statement piece and it looks great with jeans, a t-shirt and a cardigan or jacket, or it's really fun with a dress or any dressy outfit! I just have this sample right now, but I am working on some more color combinations and I am going to do some all black ones, too. Also, I am doing some smaller, more simple ones, which I will post soon. I am going to put these on my website soon, but I thought I'd post them here first just for fun! The big ones like this will be $64 and the smaller will be less. If anyone wants one~ just leave me a comment or e-mail me if you have my e-mail! I can do any colors you want, too, so let me know!
~~~~~Beckie
5 comments:
I love it! It's absolutely adorable and I would totally wear it. Have you thought about making it for your hair like a head band?
That is so cute! It reminds me of something that would be at Anthropologie. Cute.
That is way cute! You will have to wear it at the Memorial Day party!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I can totally see you rockin' that! You are so creative. Can I have a piece of your style?! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO out of the trends...eek!
That's so cute!! You're so creative and dedicated to this. I wish I could do that :)
Miss you tonz!!
Post a Comment