Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finally, Some pictures!

Here are the kids with their felt bunnies that Grandma Pearson made for them for Easter!
Here is Aaron and Erick the night before we took Aaron to the MTC. Erick couldn't go because he had to participate in a group presentation for his final and there was no way out of it. I went down with the kids, though. What a day!

Here's Lillee with her fake nails that she made me glue on her. She loved them so much and felt so grown up!


Here are some pictures that Aaron and I took of the kids a few weeks ago. There are just a few here, but there are tons more cute ones that we took. We went to Adams Park in Logan. It was a great location for pictures! Aaron photoshopped some for me after, but he did it on his computer, so I just posted the original pictures.






































This is me at the lunch after Rick and Sharilee's wedding. I really hate this picture, but I don't know how to take it off of here, so it's stuck.









This was the kids at the St. George Temple when we were there on vacation a few weeks ago. We had such a fun trip.










8 comments:

TMG FARM said...

Your kids are way to cute! I can't believe how big Jack is. The pictures turned out really cute! Congrats on your jewelry! I need to buy some soon.

Tera said...

I love, love, love the pictures. I feel like I haven't seen you or your kids forever.

Mandi said...

What fun pictures! I love Lillee's nails! That looks like the best place to take pictures. They turned out way cute!

Hoenes Family said...

They so big! What cute kids you have!

Robyn Pearson said...

Yeah Beckie!!!!! I love the pictures! Those beautiful kids! And you look cute on the "stuck" picture!

Rachel said...

WOW!!! Your kids are so big and Pearce is SOOOOOOOOO tall!!! They are so darling!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! Can't wait to see you guys, Jack is SO grown up! :)

Janese said...

I love your pictures! Your kids are getting so big! And I am so excited for you and Erick to go on your little get-away next month. You guys deserve it!! You will have so much fun, just the two of you!!