Wednesday, September 17, 2008
jEweLrY pArTy !
Since the holidays are coming up I think it would be fun to do some jewelry parties with my things I make. You can check out my jewelry on my mom's website mycoverme.com and look at the Sweet Shoppe Jewelry page. I actually have lots more things than what is posted on there. I have a ton of really cute printed dogtags and a lot of cute rings, plus some new bracelet designs that I just started doing. If you are interested in hosting a party, or have any questions for me, e-mail me at ewgriffiths@gmail.com. If you do host a party, I will give you a free dog tag, bracelet and ring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How about you come to Phoenix and host a party here! =) I would love it.
You have the cutest jewelery! One day you are going to be famous!
Post a Comment