Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!

I just wanted to wish my Dad a great birthday. I want to thank you Dad for everything you've done for me and taught me! I am so lucky to have such a spiritual and smart daddy. I don't know what I would be like if it weren't for you. I admire you so much and sometimes I think you are the smartest person on earth. You've taught me so much about serving others and about loving the church and the gospel. I hope I can be more like you as I grow up!! Also, thanks for helping Erick so much with encouraging him with school and stuff. I know you've helped him feel like he can do it! Thanks for being a great grandpa, too. The kids just love you and mom so much. I can't wait till you guys move back home from Missouri for good! We miss you a lot! Love, Beck

No comments: