I am sick of looking at the same post that has been up for the past month or more (Jack is awesome, but it's definitely time for a new post!) I take forever to post because I always think I need pictures on my posts, and I never have just the right picture that I think is so cute, so I therefore never post! Today I want to just write a list of stuff I'm thankful for because I used to do that all the time when I was young and it really helped me to have a positive outlook on life :)
1-I'm thankful for fun shoes, because that's what life's all about, right?
2-I'm so glad that my kids say so many goofy things to keep me entertained.
3-I'm thankful for all of the awesome leaders of the church, for their great and uplifting council, fun stories, and common sense (conference reference, of course)
4-I'm glad that Erick is such a dedicated student and works so hard to get through this crazy semester!
5-I'm so glad that there is junkfood to keep me entertained when I'm bored(I love Spiderman Mac and Cheese and Reese's)
6-I'm thankful for my cardio hip hop workouts so that I don't get huge from eating junkfood!
7-I'm grateful that I have a little time to do hobbies to keep me sane!
8-I'm so glad my parents gave us The Book of Mormon for Latter-Day Saint Families edition, because I am definitely someone that can use a little extra explanation of the scriptures!
9-I'm thankful for sunny days, even if they are cold!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How are you? I loved looking at Jack everytime I came to your site, but that is a great idea to write things you are grateful for.
I Love this post!! I need to do that more :) Now I have gotta try the spider man mac n cheese!! YUM!
Hey Becky, I love that your number one thing your thankful for is shoes. I am totally with you on that one. I love shoes and earings. And with earings the bigger the better ha ha.
Callee
I'm not surprised that your number one thing your thankful for is shoes!! I like your new blog template. I almost picked the same one! Funny!
Post a Comment