Thursday, April 10, 2008

A DATE...AT LAST!!!

Yesterday Erick took me to dinner and we were actually alone!! We usually take at least Jack, if not all our kids on all of our dates(so I guess they are not dates in other words)!! I think the last time we were alone on a date was when we went Christmas shopping for our kids(lovely date, huh?)! Jessica watched the kids both times, and I know she's busy, so that was awesome of her! Thanks Jess! Erick took me to Hamilton's and I had yummy steak, mashed sweet potatoes and cheesecake. It was seriously so good! It was so nice of Erick to take time from crazy studying to take me out, so thanks Erick! You're quite the boy!!!

1 comment:

Janese said...

That is so fun! You guys deserve to do things like that! Erick is such a hard worker and you are an amazing wife and mommy! Yeah for you both!!