I can't believe that he is old enough to be baptised! Where does time go? I still remember that double date we went on when Pierce was like 2! He is so handsome! How special for your family!
Beckie! You're not old enough to have an eight year old child! Didn't we just live in Provo? Didn't we just graduate from school? Congratulations to Pearce. What a big day for him!
Thanks for the email yesterday! It was great to hear from you! And when the weather gets a little better I would love to get together. I'll email you back later.
Beckie, I cannot believe you have an 8 year old! Isn't it crazy how time flies. I received an invitation for a baptism prep class for my daughter and I thought "Emerson isn't turning 8 this year!" But she is in December and it's crazy to me. By the way, I love that you named your son after part of your maiden name. Way cute!
It is so crazy that we have children who are 8 years old. It seems like just yesterday we were little and you moved to BRC. I miss chatting with you. I am flat in bed again, this time I am most likely to have surgery again. I keep thinking if this is what life is like at 31, I don't want to be 51! Anyway, Shannon is coming tomorrow to stay and help me with my kids for a few days. I am excited to see her, but which we could go shopping instead of being stuck in bed. I will call you when I get a minute.
10 comments:
Yeah! That is exciting! I can't beleive he is that old now! What are you guys up to lately?
Beckie! So cute! I can't believe it! He is so big! :) Hope you guys are doing well!
Congratulations, you should post stuff more often Balarky. Well, have a nice day bye :)
James
I can't believe that he is old enough to be baptised! Where does time go? I still remember that double date we went on when Pierce was like 2! He is so handsome! How special for your family!
I can't believe he is 8! Congrats to him! I am glad that it went well!
Beckie! You're not old enough to have an eight year old child! Didn't we just live in Provo? Didn't we just graduate from school? Congratulations to Pearce. What a big day for him!
Thanks for the email yesterday! It was great to hear from you! And when the weather gets a little better I would love to get together. I'll email you back later.
What the...how did he grow up so fast!? He's 8?!? WOW!!! That is so awesome!!! I love that picture, what an exciting day for you all!! Congrats!!!
Beckie, I cannot believe you have an 8 year old! Isn't it crazy how time flies. I received an invitation for a baptism prep class for my daughter and I thought "Emerson isn't turning 8 this year!" But she is in December and it's crazy to me. By the way, I love that you named your son after part of your maiden name. Way cute!
It is so crazy that we have children who are 8 years old. It seems like just yesterday we were little and you moved to BRC. I miss chatting with you. I am flat in bed again, this time I am most likely to have surgery again. I keep thinking if this is what life is like at 31, I don't want to be 51! Anyway, Shannon is coming tomorrow to stay and help me with my kids for a few days. I am excited to see her, but which we could go shopping instead of being stuck in bed. I will call you when I get a minute.
Hey!! Just so ya know, our blog address changed...
http://alittlebitofkooky.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment