Tuesday, August 12, 2008
FASHION SHOW
There is going to be a fashion show at the Cache Valley Mall this weekend (Friday the 15th and Saturday the 16th). It is put on by Leyda's boutique and feature's MY jewelry! I'm way excited about it. There will be 4 fashion shows per day, they start at 1:00 and there's one every hour until 4:00 each day. So if you have nothing to do, you should come and watch. Leyda's has really cute clothes. I'm excited to see the new stuff in the show. I am going on Friday, so anyone can go with me that wants to! It should be lots of fun!! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Congratulations Beckie! I wish I was free this weekend to come up and see you and your beautiful jewelry!
Your jewelery always makes an outfit complete. Good Luck with selling your stuff with this girl.
Way to go! I am so happy for you! I wish I could go with you & join in with the fun, but I already have plans:( You are so talented- your jewelry is so cute!!!
I heard about that on the radio and I thought of you! I really wanted to go but we moved and wouldn't see it. How are you doing with your jewelry there? Are you making lots of moo-lah?? I wish you tons of luck, your stuff is darling!!!
I tagged you! See my blog for details.
Post a Comment