I, of course, lost your email address. I can't find that little paper anywhere! Email me, so I can have it in my address book, and I'll give you the name of that online store place. amy(dot)b(dot)hanks(at)gmail(dot)com.
I hope you guys had a great Christmas. It was so fun seeing you at the family party!
Hey Becky I have been meaning to write back to you for forever and things jut got crazy. So I apologize. I am so glad you left me a comment on my blog. It was so good to hear from you. I would love to get together and go to lunch and talk about stuff if you are up to it sometime. I am adding you to my family and friends so we can stay in touch better. Hope to hear from you soon. Callee
Hey Becky I have been meaning to get back to you for forever. I was so glad that you left me a comment on my blog. It was great to hear from you. I would really love to get together sometime and talk if you are up to it. Hope to hear from you soon. Callee
6 comments:
Luv the color, Lil!
Bec,
I, of course, lost your email address. I can't find that little paper anywhere! Email me, so I can have it in my address book, and I'll give you the name of that online store place. amy(dot)b(dot)hanks(at)gmail(dot)com.
I hope you guys had a great Christmas. It was so fun seeing you at the family party!
Hey Becky I have been meaning to write back to you for forever and things jut got crazy. So I apologize. I am so glad you left me a comment on my blog. It was so good to hear from you. I would love to get together and go to lunch and talk about stuff if you are up to it sometime. I am adding you to my family and friends so we can stay in touch better. Hope to hear from you soon.
Callee
Hey Becky I have been meaning to get back to you for forever. I was so glad that you left me a comment on my blog. It was great to hear from you. I would really love to get together sometime and talk if you are up to it. Hope to hear from you soon.
Callee
that is the cutest picture of her!!!
That's my Princess Lil!!
Post a Comment