That looks so fun! I haven't been bowling sense before I was pregnate!! We all need to go sometime! Love you guys:)
you have the cutest little family! p.s. I LOVE LOVE my bracelets:)
Beckie,Okay I keep looking on these blogs seeing if I can find someone else I know. I found Brenda Stander(however you spell her maiden name). Go to Carson Callister's and then ? and Brenda. Good talking with you today.CDF
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That looks so fun! I haven't been bowling sense before I was pregnate!! We all need to go sometime! Love you guys:)
you have the cutest little family! p.s. I LOVE LOVE my bracelets:)
Beckie,
Okay I keep looking on these blogs seeing if I can find someone else I know. I found Brenda Stander(however you spell her maiden name). Go to Carson Callister's and then ? and Brenda. Good talking with you today.
CDF
Post a Comment